Sunday, April 09, 2006

well... yesterday was definatly saturday night! and well it was pretty random. so after getting my parents out of the house so THEY could go drinking.
lol i went on my way so I could go to the Pat. but naturally since it's close to finals people were studying. lol so who did i go with??

Brad Hankewich... that was an interesting time. lol well it was a good time cause i dunno. just was all the dancing n such. any who. after having a bunch of people who were supposed to call me not. i just kinda said eff that. so then we were just coming back from dancing and who do i see? ash.
so we come we go. it's the usual kinda dealy. then well i see Brady and his twin brother Taylor. now it's really odd because they look the same but they don't.
met Brady's girlfriend Michelle. lol she's nice.
any who me and Taylor go off dancing naturally of course then when we are done we are just kinda standing by the back door to cool off. and i decided i would go look for ash.
mainly because taylor was being all touchy feely. kinda creeped me out.
but yes. shortly after that me and ash decided we should hang out today. and then i took brad home and i went home myself. changed fell asleep to Teddy Geiner. and that... was my night.

all n all... it was a pretty good time.

No comments: