Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Supper time!

Soooo I took Raegan out for supper tonight for the second night in a row because well... she's moving... lol that and she wanted to get out of her house and i wanted to get out of mine... so it just fits. I honestly can't stand being in my own house any more. I don't know what it is. I can sit at anyone elses house and just watch TV or something but if i'm at my own house i just wanna get up and go do something else. anyways.

yeps me n Raegan went out to taco time for supper and it was good, we were the only people in there and we just talked. about everything. mostly relationships but thats okay. she had a lot to tell me and well... i didn't have so much to tell her but i like to listen... and eat. so naturally it was all good. just kinda how things were going good or not so good, how she's itching to get out to sylvan lake, and how i am most definatly going to go see her. just random things like we used to.

i kinda miss that. just talking with you people (being, kate, sara, raegan, becca) the usual. but i guess i did just have a nice one with kate a couple days ago... so i'm catching up. in everything really. i've actually seen my family this week. well... most of them... haven't seen Brent. oh well. and i've been home before 3am and in bed. things are good.

i can see clearly now, then rain has gone.

No comments: