Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Well i figured i would do this to kill some time. tell you all my story of chance.

So the evening started when i got off work early at 7pm. i was totaly pumped. any who. i went home did some stuff for me mum and then was off. Called brent, and my dad, went and saw my dad at Ally Catz. then off to kate's to give her the birthday present. then we talked for a bit... it was a good time. just talking.

then i went to see raegan at work. lol mind you i didn't know she was finishing just as i got there. i thought she worked till like 11pm. or at least... whats what she told me. so then we decided that we would call each other later or something like. she always asumes that i'm going to the bar. lol i like to but not all the time.. ANYWAYS!

on my way home it took me back to the days when we would criuse 8th and just be dumb... well okay. in the span of about like 5 min i had given my number out. hah. hows that for timing. pulled over talked for a sec. you know the usual "whats up" or "what are you doing tonight" that kinda thing. so naturally i left to come home for a little while killing some time. naturally he was driving a nice car... lol and his name? Rich. lol oh and Clay... that was them...

and here i am at home now... killing time before hopefully i go out again... i can't stand staying home... why? because i'm a social butterfly!


See the butterfly flutter by...

No comments: