Sunday, October 01, 2006

Small update & Money vs. Memories.

Okay... so as you all may know i've been sucked into the wonderful world of Sex and the City (A.k.a. - SATC) i'm in love with it. it's amazing. even though i'm definatly just starting to watch all of the seasons (Which Kate wonderfully lent to me) I can't get enough. If i was at home right now i would not be on here. I would be in my room watching more of it. and I have one heck of a tight schedul... this is how it's going...

**Tonight i'm going out with supper with Katie before we go to the Swollen Members concert and taking her to work. It's going to be amazing!
** Every other day, I get to go to work, try and stay all day, fail miserably come home. and basically watch SATC. and talk to Graham...

the real only exception to that is that on wednesday's I go dancing with Katie, and Sara for a little while and Thursday's I go to the Long Branch.... thats it. that is my life right now. and you know what? I'm perfectly happy with it.

I know that there are a few things that maybe i shouldn't be doing... like oh i don't know... SPENDING SO MUCH MONEY!! lol but it's not that i'm going out all the time no. It's just little things. lunch here. a 2 hour long distance phone call on my cell phone... going to a concert. but hell i really don't care. I'm 19. and I'm very happy with the way things are going right now.

Any one can save and have a lot of money in they bank but can they say that they enjoyed every minute of the time that it was just sitting in the bank? I don't really think so. I would rather spend my money on making memories than on actual things because to me those memories are priceless. like all of the time that the girls and I spent in Sylvan Lake. i would do it all again even tho i'm still broke one month later.

Yep. thats my stance on the whole thing. i would rather be happy and broke that "rich" and miserable. mainly just because you guys rock. but hey. not everyone can have kick ass friends.

Thats all they really wannt... Is some fuuun!

No comments: