Sunday, October 22, 2006

It needed to be said

Okay... So this is kind of random but I think I just need to get it off of my chest. I know I've told you that things with my personal life (Not with you guys, but one individual. Most of you should know who I'm talking about.) but thinking things over today because I had nothing better to do I started to wonder if they really were... So since he stopped hiding from the world things have been a little differnent. I haven't even talked to him since I think it's been a week and a half. Which by my standards is definatly time for a new person in my life.

Now that being said I don't know if i want a new person in my life. I think I just want that one, but if he doesn't talk to me then really what is the point? Now this all really started last night when I was drunk-ish and sitting on Tim's kitchen floor and I sent him a text to which he never replied. So naturally when 2am rolled around I started wondering if he was hiding from the world again. If he did that AGAIN I'm done. I really don't want to be but I can only take so much.

Now thats a little bit of my usual self coming through. I guess you could say I get bored really easy but I think that I've changed a little bit in the last month and a half. Call it the new Michelle in the relationship department. I certainly had a lot of fun having a new boy every week or so, but lately I've decided it's really nice to have the same one to. On that note I'm also kind of jealous of those of you who do have that and at the same time I'm glad I did things the way I did.

Anyways back to the topic at hand. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Even though waiting is definatly not something I do well when it comes to this particular person but I certainly need to do this just to see if I can. Then tomorrow I can decide what I want to do with him. Is he worth me waiting for or am I just attached to some one who really isn't worth waiting for...

To dark to see tomorrow, These dark clouds are hangin' all around me

No comments: