Sunday, November 05, 2006

Michelle-a-licious

Okay... Where the hell do people come up with their ideas for songs? Really some are amazingly good. But then you get randoms like Brittany and crap who just sing stuff like "Pass me my guitar so I can look like a star" Please tell me she got hit by a bus and died. Where is all of this coming from you ask? Well I'm actually Sitting here listening to Fergie's new song Fergalisious... Well that and L0ndon Bridges. Don't get me wrong I like the songs to dance to. Aside from that who honestly makes a song about themselfs?

Do I walk around going Michelle-a-licious? No. Mind you I could but then the nice men in the white coats and padded rooms would have to take me away for ever. So why do we let these people do what they want? HELL IF I KNOW! It's like saying Paris Hilton is a singer. No she's not. Just like Sara said last night, the only thing her music says is what she's good at. Being a slut, stradaling things, and seducing little boys. So really she's just a pedafile with money. stupid hooker.

Okay... I'm done. Sometimes I think we need blunt assholes to get a hold of their dicks and finally say "no" to all of the crap that's everywhere... Life would be better.

All those mother fuckers he runs with, the kids that he signed... Rediculous!

P.s
I'm actually in a good mood today I just needed something to do and this was it.

1 comment:

startsky said...

darling.. i love how you spelled a-licious right every time.. EXCEPT... for in the actual song..
lol oh michelle.