Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Louis Tuesday!

Oh BOY! haha. Don't ask questions. But ya lately has been good. For those of you who don't know (most of you do know/ could have guessed) Morgan is out. Now I know this is bad because it's the second time BUT I actually have a reason this time and it's not just "I don't wanna any more". No, no, no. This time it's the fact that I can't actually talk to the boy. Plain, simple but definatly a very large part of seeing some one.
*
Any ways Last night (Tuesday) was definatly a really good night for me. I went to Sara's and then it was off to the university to see Riley's hockey game. That was a pretty good time dacing around listening to Justin Timberlake, yelling at the team (3 guys from PA), and the random phone calls. Mainly from me. I felt like talking to some one so I called Arlen... But he didn't answer because he was in a movie. Then I called Mike and talked to him for a little while, and Sara talked to him for a little while.
*
After the game we went back to Louis (we were definatly there before the game) and Mike and a few of his friends decided they would come. This was AFTER Katherine and Sara left unfortunatly. Then I got drunk. Honestly I didn't even plan or want to but it was that whole "I don't have to go to work tomorrow, and it's only one more" kinda deal. Stupid me. Then after Loui's decided that they weren't serving any more Mike, his friends, and myself decided to go somewhere else... I tried driving. Made it to Circle drive and then stopped in the middle of the road ( there definatly wasn't any other cars around ) and make Mike drive.
*
We ended up at Mike's house, watched some TV, did a little talking n such and well... I didn't get home till around 8am this morning. Nothing happened. I fell asleep for a little while I think. Either that or he's just rediculously easy for me to talk to and well time flys. Even though I got basically no sleep I'm okay with that. I enjoyed myself.
*
Can't nobody do it like you, said every little thing you do, said it stays on my mind.

No comments: