Friday, January 26, 2007

The thursday that was the Branch.

Okay so I lied and have a little time so I figured that I would make a random post about last night. What is so special about last night you ask? Well I went out with Curt, Tam, Poff, and April. Naturally we went to the Branch. It was a grand time early on with dancing with Gabe and such, I even saw Andrew Barron and danced with him even though he was sick but it was pretty splendiforous. Then April got kinda drunk and well was even more entertaining.

When April around and I may have mentioned I was looking for "a little hottie" well when she's sober it's mostly "Chellie your not allowed to! Boys are evil! Except mine." I laugh most of the time and go "okay" but when she gets drunk it turns into "Ohhh he's cute go talk to him, or just bump into him or something... GO Chellie! GO!" and I continue laughing at her. Then we go dancing.

So mostly that's what the night was. When the night was winding down around 1:30am, then I mostly was sitting with Tam people watching. So what do I see but this girl being so drunk that she honestly can't stand up on her own and was actually kinda sad. I had seen her a few times walking around and noticed she'd dropped her headband so I picked it up for her. Handed it to her, and she took an interest in standing with me. Lol till she noticed Curt then decided that well... She needed to drag him out on the floor. That was the funniest thing I have ever seen. She was trying to hit on him while being that drunk, and falling over. He was just trying to keep her standing.

On the way home naturally the first thing that had popped into everyone's head was McDonalds. Which then turned into Subway. How? I have no idea. But thats not the point. So there are Curt and Poff in Subway and ahead of them was these guys who looked pretty cute, so I called Curt because it almost looked like the one was fairly good looking, but wasn't sure if he had clear skin or not. Tams words. Honestly. So I call curt who's standing in subway and ask well he said it looked good on that front, then asked if he should give him my number. I laughed naturally but decided what was the worst that could happen. You should have seen that guys face when Curt walked up and started talking to him about it. Honestly I swear that made his night right there. Then that guy actually called about 5 min after he had left subway "to see if my brother had been bullshitting". His name is Windon, and he's supposed to call next weekend.

Little darling, welcome to the show!

No comments: