Sunday, January 07, 2007

Don't give up on me

Okay, so last night was a very good night all n all. Filled with dancing and such as per usual. Jackie is definatly awesome to go to the bar with! WOOP! anyways. I discovered something this afternoon thinking about last night. Well that's not entirely true. It was half last night at the bar, and half this after noon. I don't want to date any one right now.

I suppose you could say that I am tired of just getting swept up in the whole thing. I'm just kind of tired of it. Thinking things could work for longer than a week when really they won't. Mind you I'll still go out and have a good time n all, but I don't know if I'll go out and hit on every cute guy I see... Maybe just one or two. I think I would just rather chill out with my friends and not have worry about anything else.

With that will probably come with going out less durring the week and mostly just on the weekends. Unless it's for coffee or soemthing along those lines. Being simple is the name of the game now. Call it being tired, maturing, or whatever but thats what I want. That and the fact that I need to save money for school next fall, as well as the random trip for Jessica's birthday. Which by the way I'm totaly pumped for. Even though it's in june.

Good thing there's no mercy rule in love cause I would long be beat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.