Saturday, February 10, 2007

Can't worry about tomorrows pain tonight.

alllrighty then. I know it's been a while. but this is what happens when you move out and don't have a computer. It's a pretty sweet deal really. Okay so I was cleaning out my room of all the random crap that I have collected over the years and I found this sign that I've had since about grade 9 or 10. I'm not to sure which one, but the sign says
*
TEENAGERS!
tired of being harrased
by your stupid parents?
ACT NOW!!
Move out, pay your own bills
while you still know
everything!
*
I thought it was hilarious. Mainly because well... I just moved out. Back to the point of my blog which is mostly just to keep you all up to date on what the fuck. Okay so last night was definatly the night of the Scuz. Everybody who could have cause conflict I knew was there. Brent, and Melody. Curtis W, and Ashley. Mike and me. Andrew B and me. Graham, and Nicole. Now I don't expect any of you but Sara to know who all of these people are. But thats not the point. Near the begining of the night it was good because it was just dancing and wandering around and being silly. Later on is when things got sticky.
*
Alright so was standing around hitting on Curtis W like I always do. lol one because I think it's funny to watch him debat with how much he likes my dad with how much he wants to do things with me. Fortunatly my dad wins out ever time. Except that night I suppose. He told me and Sara to come over to his place and drink with a few other people and we could just stay the night. Well I wanted to but naw. Brent and Ashley showed up and saved me from doing something that would have been really akward. Then Mike showed up. Naturally with The twins, and Kelen. I love those boys. So much fun. Except for Mike cause he sucks.
*
But between trying to avoid people in that place because it was packed like a can of sardeens, dancing, and trying to actually find people your looking for. It was nuts. But finaly Sara and I got outta there. I dropped her off and was laying in bed when Brent called. lol I went over drinking at the Washinski boys house. It was a pretty good time. Sat around talked with Ashley and got drunk. Then when I decided that I couldn't drive I crawled into Sexy Erics bed, with Chris. Now I know what your thinking. and No. he stuck to his side and me to mine. We even had two seperate blankets! :D. But definatly stayed up talking for a while. I didn't get to bed till around probably 5. then got woken up around 11am by my phone.... Then I went home, and here I am.
*
I left you in the morning so drunk on melow drama.

No comments: