Sunday, February 18, 2007

A series of unfortunate events...

It's been a while. I blame the rap music. :D
__
As of late? Nothing particular. Moved out and thats about it. I've just been getting cozy at the cone... hah. But really. I'm either at work, chillin at the appartment or out. So in all thruths nothing has really changed except for the fact that I have to actually buy my own food now. Oh well I mostly did that anyways.
__
I'll try and just inform you on the moments from the last time I was on here... Lets see...
Okay, basically the first wednesday I was in the appartment I had who I shall call Shorty over. One thing led to another and we ended up making out. Big shocker. I know. lol Now I really wouldn't have mentioned this but it ties into a bigger picture. Now naturally because he's short I informed him that well... it wasn't nessesarily a one night thing. More like a 2 or 3 night thing. Well that friday Sara and I went to the Scuz. This is where things get interesting.
~~
Unexpected Event One : At the scuz things were going good, we were dancing, there was a random creep we were avoiding. So there we were dancing with a random that was slowly becoming annoying, and I turned around and who was there... Constable Jeff. I hid on the dance floor from him. Sara told me later she said hi to him. Apparently it was wierd.
~~
Unexpected Event Two: Then I was standing talking to Cousin #1. The same one I made out with on New years. So there we were standing there talking and then he says "You should stay at my place to night"
~~
Unexpected Even Three: Walking around looking for Sara because I had lost her, who should I see but Shorty. Who by the way was acting like we were dating or close to it.
~~
Unexpected Event Four: While dancing with one of the twins not really looking for Sara any more and he tells me that the other twin, Kelen, and Nailpoish are in line.
Unexpected Event Five: Seeing Nailpolish. Even though I knew he would be there it's actually different when I actually SAW him.
~~
Unexpected Even Six: After dropping Sara off at home I went back to the apartment and was about to go to sleep when Brent calls. Then it was off to Cousin #1's house. I did stay there that night. lol in Sexy Erics bed. With Cousin #2. He stayed on his side, and me on mine.
~~
Then well I could go on and on about last night at the Pat but I can pretty much sum it up really simply. It was amazing. Dancing, being drunk and just not caring.
~~
"I'm coming, I'm coming!"
~~
"I'll have a big mac meal with a big mac... and a 2 cheese burger meal with fries"
~~
*Hiccup*
~~
Your such a pro with pretty little lines...

No comments: