Friday, December 29, 2006

Updated.

Welp I figured it was a good time for a new post. Not that it's going to be very intersting at all but thats okay! So considering Christmas just finished and New years is coming on very shortly I am definatly quite excited. Mainly because I know that it is at least going to be interesting. WHY? Because it always is.

New years for me at least has been an awesome time, and when it's not it's at least entertaining. I'm either playing video games all night, having an awesome time with my friends or... well... being hip checked into a door knob and leaving a large dent in the wall... Which is still actually there if you would care to look. Right behind the basement door. Props to Hermansen for that one. lol

To start off the New years festivities I've been going out. It started Wednesday with Michelle G and Sara. We went to JT's lounge and had some wings n such then it was off to the OD for some drunken dancing/stripping (I was wearing another shirt underneath!). Thursday was the Branch. Mind you I did get rather tired fairly quickly but thats okay it was an awesome time nun the less. Happy Birthday to Buttons for turning 21, and finally getting a cell phone. Finally believe that tonight is supposed to be the Scuz. We shall see if it measures up to last week.

Just a little filler for the Scuz, last week we saw Summer and a Kat, then after work Jackie came and then Elise showed up. It was just an awesome kinda night. Where you look down and see that it's 1:30am and well you've been there since like 10pm. Just awesome.

Well you're so damn hott!

No comments: