Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Be strong

This was intended to be something else that just changed into a few clips of songs that kinda stood out to me. enjoy.
*
"Whatever happened to our inner glow? Whatever happened to the song, the soul, the me i used to know? Whatever happened to my radio? Whatever happened to my song? "
Inner Glow -Blue October
*
"I freaked out, thinking people didn't love me. I watched closely as the you I knew forgot me. In letting go, I am so proud of what I've done."
"In the day by day collision called the art of growing up. There's an innocence we look for in the stars, to be taken back to younger days. When there was no giving up on the people we held closest to our hearts"
Razorblade -Blue October
*
"Just a list of things that I should know everyone should know:
1. You gotta take it kinda slowly
2. you gotta hurry up and make your move
3. You gotta tell her how you feel
4. You gotta be the perfect gentelman.
When you shake the wall, you gotta make it bend. You gotta show her that she's the balance beam and I keep falling all around her fairy tale."
Fairy Tale -Blue October
*
"I deal with the fact that I've forgiven the worst. I feel that my social behavior may seem somewhat unrehearsed. Another page. A sullen rage, and I'll be back to my normal self. I'm finally happy. Happy. Independantly happy."
Independantly Happy -Blue October
*
"You oughta hear the things I’ve been thinking. You oughta swim in a heart that is sinking. You try to break me with all the things you say: 'Miss Almost, Miss Maybe, Miss Halfway' "
Miss halfway - Anya Marina
*
"I wanna know what it's like to be awkward and innocent, not belligerent. I wanna know how it feels to be useful and pertinent and have common sense, yeah. Let me in,Let me in to the club. 'Cause I wanna belong, and I need to get strong, and if memory serves. I'm addicted to words and they're useless."
*
"Let's get fucked up and die. For the last time with feeling, we'll try not to smile. As we cover our heads and drink heavily into the night. That’s no shock and surprise. I believe that I can overcome this and beat everything in the end. But I choose to abuse for the time being. Maybe I'll win, but for now I've decided to die."
Lets get fucked up and die -Motion City Sountrack
*
"Satisfy myself. Avoid beginners, Who long to shut my mouth till I take one of them home. 'Cause I know how it feels filling in the blanks. Looking on the bright side, when there is no bright side. Cumming in your pants for the off chance with a... poster of a girl"
Poster of a girl -Metric
*
"I gotta let you know I'll always stand strong because the lessons that I learned at home. My momma told me, 'baby hold your own' and I appreciate the love you gave becuase it taught me how to walk this way, talk this way, never be afraid."
Feelin' fine (remix) -Classified feat Jordan Croucher & Jay Bizzy
*
"So since I’m not your everything, how about I'll be nothing. Nothing at all to you. Baby I won't shead a tear for you. I won't lose a wink of sleep, 'cause the truth of the matter is... Replacing you is so easy"
Irreplaceable -Beyonce
*
"Hey, hang your red gloves up. 'Cause there's nothing left to prove now. Hey, hang your red gloves up. Baby, no one cares but you. What planet are you from? Accuse me of things that I've never done. Listen to you carrying on..."
L.A. Ex -Rachel Stevens
*
Life's a trip...

No comments: