Thursday, July 06, 2006

Okay... So know how like every one has been feeling like they just need to get outta town. well shit son i definatly am! next weekend i'm kickin it down to calgary with... get this.. .MY MOM! hahah i love it. anyways we are going to go stay with some cousins of mine who are pretty gosh darn awesome! and prolly go on a pub crawl from what I know... i'm pretty pumped about that. fuckin pub crawl in calgary. it's going to rock my socks.... cept the prices for booze are rediculous... oh well. i'll just all the little boys to buy them :D. lol

but seriously i'm like booked for the next 2 weekends solid. so this is how it looks so far.
This friday - My mom had mentioned something about going to the Pirates of the Carabien 2... which i'm totaly down for!
This Saturday - A guy i work with is having a BBQ for people at work. basically all of the people who were in the training classes at the same time. which should be one hell of a time cause those people are freakin awesome!
This Sunday - I'm pretty gosh darn sure that me Sara and a random Jesse we met at the OD are going for breakfast... it was random and better damn well happen.

okay so that sums up this weekend coming up... Time for next weekend...
Friday - going to work, seeing if i can kick off early, then bookin it down to Calgary!
Saturday - i'm definatly IN calgary, there will be some sort of shopping involved, then prolly the pub crawl.
Sunday - possible hang over... but seeing as how this IS me we are talking about.... but even still, it's time to pack up and go home. *sigh* but yes.

so those are my next two weekends. i'm pretty excited about them both. but since i do work monday to friday for the next few weeks and like from 9:30 to 6 i can do basically whatever i want... and i definatly love it to bits!!

I know I'll settle down one day... Till then I like it this way!

No comments: