Thursday, April 26, 2007

Undeniable luck

Sitting at work, watching movies, texting so i don't get bored. That was the beginning of my day. Then standing around talking to the representatives who came in from the Orange County area talking about the cool things that are down there. They are all pretty cool, making random jokes about the things in the area.

The best part of having people come in from out of town, is the things that they bring with them. Usually it's only something from around the area. Chocolate, wine, things of that nature. I guess the wonderful people from the O.C. have electronics in their area. ha. xbox 360, playstation 2's, DVD players, a 32" TV with built in dvd player, and my new baby... a 37" LCD flat screen tv...

Honestly I couldn't sit still, I walked around the rest of my day which was about 20 at work with this giant smile on my face, and i couldn't stand still. call it undeniable luck, good karma whatever you wish. I call it awesome. Those are the days to remember, those are the days that people should live for, and cherish.

Mind you it'll just become a part of my every day life style, and eventually forget how i got it... but until that happens... that tv is... AWESOME!!

They slap you like a bitch and you take it like a whore

2 comments:

Kate said...

That is a pretty bitchin' tv. I have quite enjoyed watching it this evening. However, I have to say I am not impressed with the timing lol now you expect me to go back to watching the oldest tv on record?! I'll just come watch tv at your new place then I guess... lol

Katherine said...

i know exactly how you feel!! It was kinda like that day at work when they tricked me into thinking i was fired but really they wanted me to have a $1000. it was sweet!