Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Anger is my best friend

"Once in a life time I could feel this way" ... I wish... But no, that never happens. Ever. Considering how I am feeling right now. I know that it will happen over, and over, and over. It's not love, or admiration, or envy even. This would be much more interesting, this would be anger.

Honestly I feel like standing on my balcony and shouting out one hell of a string of profanities that would shock every one. I'll settle for just doing this. My day wasn't completely covered in a vial of red. It actually started off fairly good. Work wasn't filled with any overly stupid people, old people, or even the crazies who don't speak english. Then I went to the rentals house and had supper. Thats when things went wrong.

Trying to stay calm while talking to my mom lately has become harder and harder. Can you do this? Why haven't you done that yet? Are you going to... the list goes on and on... Even now I'm getting even worse thinking about it. Why do some people just know exactly what to say and what to do to make everything go wrong? Why do they feel the need to wreck a perfectly good day in a week that's already been hell? What... The... Fuck?

Drowning deep in my sea of loathing.

No comments: